Registration types listed below
Search templates (CTRL+Space)
Committee types listed below
1. Auditing committee: Audits the accounts of the Society annually and certify the results of the audit to the annual business meeting.
2. Membership and Publicity Committee: Promotes the Society and to recruit new members.
3. Program Committee: Develops the topics and speakers for the annual meeting program.
5. Governmental Affairs Committee
(a) Acquaint themselves with all pending legislation of administrative rules directly or materially affecting aquatic plant management and convey such information to the Editor for dissemination to the members.
(b) Collaborated with other organizations, to provide Legislators or Congressmen with information and assistance on matters directly or materially affecting aquatic plant management.
(c) Perform special assignments as directed by the President or Board of Directors. 6. Awards Committee: Will handle matters relating to the selection and presentation of awards by the Society.
7. Site and Local Arrangements Committee: Assists in the site selection and associated physical requirements of the Society's annual meeting.
8. Editorial Committee: Assists in the preparation of the Society’s official publications.
10. Website Committee: Assists in the preparation of the Society’s official website.